SHOW YOUR SPIRIT!
2018 Spirit Wear
We are excited to be offering spirit wear with our new logo design. Items are available in adult or youth sizes (except the quarter zip hoodie). The spirit wear will be silk-screened or embroidered by Howlingbird (our local silk screening company) with our school mascot, the “Dory”, and/or “NFE”. Check out our designs on our pto website (nfepto.com) or our facebook page!
All orders are due by Monday November 26th. This is a firm deadline in order to have orders ready for the holidays.
1. Hooded, zip-up sweatshirt: grey with maroon lettering: adult $50 children $40
2. Sweatpants: grey with maroon lettering down side: adult $30 children $25
3. Winter hat: Grey and maroon stripe pom-pom hat: one size $25
4. Winter hat: Maroon with white embroidery, beanie hat: one size $25
5. Baseball hat: grey and maroon, embroidered: one size $20
6. Trucker style baseball hat: grey and maroon: $20
7. Blanket: Grey sweatshirt material with maroon lettering: $25
8. Retro T-shirt (ringer shirt): SPECIFY CHILD, MAN, or WOMAN in sizing short sleeve, white
with black edging and maroon lettering : $20
9. Quarter-zip pullover shirt, maroon with white and logo on front: (ADULT ONLY) man or woman sizes $50
10. Canvas tote: natural color tote with maroon lettering: $20
11. Duffle bag: maroon with white embroidering: $30
12. Magnets (Bumper Magnets): $10
Your North Falmouth PTO
The Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC) along with the Falmouth Public Schools invites you to a presentation by Jeanine K. Fitzgerald, Certified Human Behavior Specialist.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT: THE INFLUENCE OF NUTRITION ON BEHAVIOR!
Are there hidden connections between nutrition and challenging behaviors?
This session examines ways that nutrition impact’s a child’s energy, learning and susceptibility to the diagnoses of ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder and others.
When: Thursday, November 29, 2018 6:30pm-8:30pm
Where: Morse Pond School Auditorium 323 Jones Rd. Falmouth
Light refreshments will be served.
Please RSVP to Student Services, 508-548-0151 x 143.
SEPAC contact info: Kelly DaSilva-Mafra email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon Gallagher email: email@example.com
Facebook Event Invite Link
Box Top News!!
Our box top trophy winner for October was Mrs.
Castleberry’s class! Great job parents and kids. They got to
have the box top trophy and monkey in their classroom for
the month of November. Don’t forget both are up for grabs
as soon as we count the box tops that came in during the
month of November!
Box Top Stats:
So far this year we earned $178.10. Last year we earned
$1093.10. Since the start of our box top collection at North
Falmouth we have earned a total of $26, 418.12!! Thank you
for collecting! Your clipping really does make a difference.
Don’t forget you can ask grandparents, neighbors, or friends
to collect for you too. Let’s make the 2018-2019 collection
the biggest box top collection yet!
Remember, each box top you clip is 10¢ the school gets.
Thanks for all your hard work!
Exciting News! This Wednesday, November 14th, 2018 at our evening book fair event, we will have the author Nancy Nolan reading her story Mr. Munson's ITvice. She will be presenting alongside her sister Kathryn Scadden (the book's illustrator). The evening book fair is open from 4:00-6:30. The reading will be at 5:30. Please come shop the book fair and listen to a wonderful story by a local author. Also don't forget to sign up to volunteer: Click here http://signup.com/go/
The North Falmouth Elementary school will be hosting a Scholastic Book Fair in the library Nov 13th - 16th. Please use the following link to sign up to volunteer. Click here now: http://signup.com/go/RundjKE