Falmouth Public Schools Special Education Parent Advisory Council (SEPAC)
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!!
RSVP: 508-548-0151 x 143
The Section 504 Workshops provides explains the rights and responsibilities of a 504 Plan.
• What is Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act?
• Why is Section 504 Important?
• What is in a Section 504 Plan?
• Who Qualifies for a Section 504 Plan?
• ADA and 504
• Accommodations under 504
• Strategies for Success and more!
For more information about the educational workshops available from The Federation for Children with Special Needs, please visit us at fcsn.org/ptic/workshops or email: firstname.lastname@example.org